Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Cry Of The Lost Ones


You don’t have to cry anymore to the whispering wind at night

‘Cause now there’s always someone at your door to convince you it’s alright.

Open the door to the man outside

I’m the safest one to whom you can confide

All the secrets and pain I know in my life

Can be remedied, if we both only tried.

You don’t want a knight clad in armor bright

You don’t need a god standing proud and tall

The soldier he isn’t right, sneaking around at night

Go for the outcast, the scarecrow who stands

At your door, by your window, I reach for your hand-

But the rest of the world wants to pull you away

The rest of the world only feeds off your pain

For from your life, what else can it gain?

Or at least that’s the way

This blind world loves to play.

Come and join me, in my prairie of gnosis~

Leave this horrendous mess behind

Come with me and see that the truth is

Nothing like you thought you would find!

There’s a bond here between us

It’s the demon inside

For a reason he chose us

And I trust that you’ll find

He believes if we love it’s the best for our lives!

But how can we know, if you cry there inside

While the scarecrow, I wait at your door

In the dead of the cold

Whispering

Night





~ gnosis- Greek for a deep philosophical knowledge and understanding
boy part--- girl part---duo


No comments:

Post a Comment