Sunday, November 18, 2012

Loving A Witch



~Oh Abigail| poor lovely girl| come stand here in my arms
I know the world you see|
Please listen to my plea|
The scary eyes of condemnation rain on you| on me|
Oh blessed heart| oh wretched heart| come now into my arms|
Please don’t stand far away|
Just hear what I will say|
I want to make the scary eyes of zealots go away|
Miss Williams, dear, you precious soul| come warm yourself with me
I feel your pain|
There is no gain|
The scary eyes, those who revile, shall over your name reign|
Poor little one| all grown up girl| come run away with me|
Not worth your time||
But you’re worth mine|
Please come to me before you cross above the final line
Abigail! Abigail! Send Proctor far away!|
I’m here for you!|
Abby, I love you!|
These scary eyes will only judge| condemn| and misconstrue|
No Abby, Abby! Abigail!| Please do not pull away!|
You’ll make yourself the greatest subject of their evil reign|
If you go I cannot cross this great dividing line|
Will you really let them take your life and let them misconstrue?|
Fate has won| God and Satan as one
A shade of grey| shall rule the day
Oh Abby, why did you go away?| When all you had to do| was come to me| let me hold you~

No comments:

Post a Comment