Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I need to kill something. The weight of my life is getting fairly heavy right now, and just in time to wait in the forest alone and stare at some scurrying animal, knowing I hold its life in my hands, having the power to take it, and on occasion I do. The bloodlust is intense, the sheer desire to kill becomes so enlarged that is everything there is for a period of time. i had the oppertunity to kill on Saturday. A black bear walked within twenty feet of me, and I held its life, nearly took it away, but decided to show mercy on another hunter. Next time will be a different story. I will show no hesitation when the time is right, and I will take the life of the beast. A wonderful experience, I must say. I have always wanted to cripple my prey then climb atop of it and end it with a passionate opening of its throat. Anyways, enough of the kill ranting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment