Monday, January 28, 2013

I look around me and see all these people, what they say, what the believe for the time; and it is the absolute truth for them? "Best girlfriend ever" how many times has any of us said this about more than one person? "You're the best" "you're the greatest" "I love you the most" is any of it true? "God is great and God is good" do you really believe that? Believe it on your own? Or has it just been fed to you since birth? Or maybe you just crave for something greater than yourself to make you feel better about being a temporary being on this planet. "I hate that bitch" do you really, or is this just some trivial pursuit for your own self-glorification and satisfaction? We make our own realities, don't we? That is, if you consider buying into somebody else's reality making up your own. There is no truth anymore, is there? It's all our own perception, our own subjective reality."I hate those fags, they're killing the country and our morals" really now? Where did you get that? Your own Holy Book doesn't mention it but a few times in the old order's laws which were basically all abolished under your faith's redeemer, then carried on with zealots sticking to tradition. Even as I write this, I fear everything I've come to believe is false, subjective, unreal, my own twisted version of the non-existent reality. I just, I love you people, and it hurts to see what you do to each other and yourselves. Is there any way to help? I'm probably just hurting the situation more, but if I don't let it out, then what will it do to me? Hurt me. Well there's a peek into my head, there's a little glimpse of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment