Saturday, January 19, 2013

To my Little Bear, Artemis, and to my Dark Angel

"And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m dying
Are the best I’ve ever had"

I know that you know I'm still madly in love with you. I know that you know I always will be. I weep for what I've lost, for what I broke. And now, now I'm stuck. I'm in love with you Artemis, but I'm also in love with my Dark Angel. I know I can never have you again, and it may be best for me to leave you out of my life forever; but I cannot do that either. I can't lose you; not in any way. I just, I just want to... I don't know what I want anymore. I want everything and nothing. I'm dying little one, I'm dying and I can't stop. I'm sorry; to both of you. I... I just don't know... I'm dying, dying into infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment