Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Ready

You, you humans. HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR YOU TO DIE, ALL OF YOU, ALL SEVEN BILLION, I CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO PERISH IN A BLAZE OF FIRE, A REIGN OF DEATH FROM THE SKY, THE FINAL STEP NEEDED TO END THIS AGONY!!!!!!!!! They, they killed her. They kept pushing her to do it, kept telling her to do it. She's gone now, I think. It happens everywhere. People murder, rape, hurt, force- STOP!! FUCKING STOP NOW! GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES HUMANITY AND ACCEPT THE SELF INFLICTED EXECUTING BULLET! YOU FUCKING EARNED IT, EARNED IT FUCK HEADS!

2 comments:

  1. I think the same as you, I fucking hate human beings. Disgusting, selfish, deceiving, self destructive pain bringers. I wish for them all to burn. I'm ashamed of being a human.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of us around the world who know what we do, who see and feel all this agony-
      we must stand up and spread this evident truth and prepare for what is necessary.

      Delete