Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm lost. I can see but I can't tell what's real and what isn't. I see a path but the path goes everywhere and when I get close to it it goes nowhere and when I reach i realize It's a mirage. Everything's a blur, It's like I'm hallucinating. Everything feels so fake. I don't know who I am. I don't know if god or hell or Nomed Legna are real. I don't know if these people are real. I don't know if I am real. It's like i'm swimming in the ocean and the waves are pushing and pulling me everywhere and I think I can see land but It's all around me and I can't tell, and then thewaves push me under and the ocean becomes the sky and i'm falling, but when I look down there's no ground and i'm lost, there is light and yet it isn't coming from anywhere and It's dark at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment