Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love Song

I love you!
Yes I do.
From the very bottom of my heart.
Yes I love you!
You know it's true,
but oh where oh where oh where do I start?
This isn't my normal
metaphor sing-along
laced with meanings deep and long-
I just love you,
and I'll show you
with this simplified and easy song.
I wake in the morning
and I see the burning sky
but deep in my heart, a new flame arises
it's you
penetrating my darkness
an infinitesimal light, growing up, bigger than a star
than the sun
I feel the warmth
and I know, I know oh i know it baby! That I love you!
It's the honest truth.
Despite the ways I make it seem.
In our darkest hour
when we think we'll fall
we'll pull it through
because I love you!
I love you, love you
love you
love you
I love
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment